BSEH Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Online Form
HTET Online Form 2020, Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Examination of Teacher Eligibility Test HTET January 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Teacher Vacancy in Haryana Must Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Board of Secondary Education, Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2020)
- Application Begin: 16/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 04/12/2020
- Online Correction: 05-08 December 2020
- Exam Date: 02-03 January 2021
- Admit Card Available: December 2020
|Paper||Gen. / OBC / Other State||SC/ PH|
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan Payment Mode Only.
|Level I PRT Teacher|
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
|Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
|Level III PGT Teacher|
- Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill Form
- Board of Secondary Education BSEH, Haryana Released Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2020 Notification, and Invited Online Application Form for the HTET Examination January 2021. Candidate Can Apply Online for 16 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Haryana TET HTET 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here |