BPSC Lower Division Clerk LDC Bihar Online Form 2021
BPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Lower Division Clerk LDC (24 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates are interested in this recruitment can read the full notification for, important dates, Fees, Eligibility, salary, total post, etc.. before apply Online
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar BPSC Lower Division Clerk LDC Recruitment 2021
- Registration Start: March 19, 2021
- Last Date of Registration: April 16, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment: April 16, 2021
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, BC, and EWS Candidates Fee: Rs 600
- SC and ST Candidates Fee: Rs 150
- Bihar Domicile Female Candidates Fee: Rs 150
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan Payment Mode Only.
Age Limit as on
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years (Female)
- Candidates read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as per the Rules.
- Candidates should be Passed the 12th Class (Intermediate) Exam with Knowledge of Computer Typing.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Total 24 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|